Im in the mid of a nice 2 weeks holiday which will eventually end and that means i have to get back to my busy schedule. The only difference this time round is that it's going to be even busier but wth im up fer it yaawww~
It's been a nice start fer this holiday. KL with cousins was definitely awesome. I had fun and i really think we shud do that at least twice a year. The food was superb! And if anybody paid attention to my previous3 entry about my wishlists, im happy to announce that i manage to successfully tick one of it. Yeaaaahhhh boyyyy. I saw the most beautiful shooting star while i was looking up at the balcony. I just wish that i cud have watched it with sumone special but whudever, I SAW A SHOOTING STAR! =D
I din get enuff sleep fer 3 days straight maybe bcos i had alot of fun. So i reached home around 4.30pm. Showered, got ready and went out again. Met Saf and the Iranian Guys. Saf had to go finish studying her exam so she went back home. I met up with hairul and friends fer awile and left them to catch the last train with sissy and the mosi. It was a great day i suppose. I still miss hairul though but nvm i'll get to see him on friday.
Im up fer a fucking awesome holiday. I hope it wunt be a dissapointment bcos this is all the break i can get bcos after this, school and work will take over. Fer now.. Maybe a movie marathon, shopping and more shopping, late night sushi, peach tart, 7 eleven mushroom soup-mashed potato gossip session, more movies, arab street and more sheesha, aaahhhhh and so so much more. Cnt wait! And with the current weather we're having, the perfect book accompanied with the perfect caramel hot chocolate with the most perfect weather is just puuurrrffeeccccctttttttt. Some alone time is definitely neccessary not to ferget playing cards with the family. On a lighter note, i feel much muchhhhh better than how i was feeling typing my previous entry. Im sure its that obvious
There you go again
at 2:44 AM