Monday, January 15, 2007
I feel like i've been beaten up with a wooden stick multiple tymes. My whole body is aching badly and my feet is swollen. I hurt my feet twice on the same spot and it still not fix even after more den a month. I have been moving alot wen i werk so this adds on to the pain unimaginably. I am having sharp migranes here and there. I feel so sick and sore. The worst part of it all is dat i just got my bloody week. Oh and it is going to be really blooody. My period is really heavy and will mostly last fer 8 days. Fer the first 4 days, i usually look really pale without make-up and my body will be too weak to function properly.

I don't even care how i look like anymore. I swear i look so horrible ryte now that its almost too disgusting fer me to even look at myself in the mirror. Lately i can't even bother much on how i dress up. All i need is my black werk pants, black or white collar top and a jacket. That is whud u'll be seeing me wear almost everyday bcos i have werk and now im going to tuck myself to bed if you don't mind. =(


There you go again
at 8:44 PM


Zahidah, just 16


The BestFriends.




This is where i trash my daily thoughts
Basically i turn to music fer an escape from the world
Since no guys will ever cum with a black mask on a horse
to bring me on an escapade like no other
So i guess an online diary will be fairly appropriate.
I choose to further myself away from relationships
as i find it a major bore n complicating
So dont waste ur tyme asking why im not attached or wad so ever
I will definitely go fer manicure sessions ever mth
if i have proper nice nails
Oh well..just shuddup n read my entries if u want
or just click the exit button please =)